Friday, January 1, 2010

Last words

For the year of course. Everyone is spouting their new year’s resolutions and stuff. Reflecting on their mistakes and stuff they didn’t execute to perfection. Heck even us schemers sit around for hours staring off into space wondering about what's in store for the new year so I guess it’s normal for everyone.

Well I guess I should probably come up with a new year’s resolution.

I’d call it. “To come back alive”?

I’m gonna have to find a way to sustain things. Instead of rolling the dice every now and then.

After all,

I’m a fair bit tired,

of hearing “don’t die weih”

and getting elbowed and punched,

when I tell my stories.

But all the same. If getting hit is the price of being alive and seeing all of them again.

It’s pretty worth it I’d say.

No comments:

Post a Comment