Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cause I really hate doing lab reports. Chiefly cause I don’t know what I’m supposed to be doing.

Last week.

I got up on Monday at 7.30. Realised I only slept about an hour. My room was sweltering even without me being in my duvet.

Tried to go back to sleep. But remembered the night before and felt like crap. So I beat my head against the bed and let the recoil rattle my brain for a mild concussion. *plop* back to sleep.

Didn’t last very long so I was up again pretty soon.

Stared about my room and still felt like crap. Remembered what happened the day before…went to my com and lo and behold my friend was online. Just the person I wanted to see. Feeling like crap, reeling from it all I asked for succor in the north. She said yes, so I packed my bags, loaded up my guitar and then realised I had a house viewing at 5.

So I waited, packed, took a shower, cleaned the room, moved some money about, prepared some paper pads, and decided not to speak for a few days. Nu-uh no talky. Just pen and paper.

Put on a shirt, put on a tie, attached the pad strapped on the winter shoes. And picked up my shit and went off.

Viewed the house. House was good.

And then I walked to the train station feeling like my burdens we’re slipping away. Guitar in 1 had. Bag on my back. What normally took 40 minutes only took 20 minutes to get to the train station.

I popped my card into the express ticket machine and tried to buy an anytime day pass. The machine rejected my card.

And I looked to the Heavens and said “please just let me go. I want to leave.”

Switched machines, got my ticket and left for the north.

I’ll tell you more about what I did where I went later.

No comments:

Post a Comment