Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I broke my laptop+phone recently

Nothing out of the ordinary there. But I did get my warranty to work for me so all is good am typing on it now.

Although while it was dead it couldn’t even turn itself on.

While doing diagnostics with Dell over the phone this is what happened….

 

“Pull out the power cable, remove the battery then press and hold the power button for 10 seconds please”

“Ok just give me a sec” *flips laptop and removes power cable*(battery wasn’t in anyway)

*after 5 seconds*“EH IT TURNED ON!!!”

"Ha wha? Really?”

Nope I was just pulling your leg. I took out the batteries and disconnected the power cable man.”

“Thats what I thought too! Without any power source in you wouldn’t be able to turn it on.”

“heh I knew that would get you.”

 

On  a side note. There’s no warranty on my phone =(

No comments:

Post a Comment