Sunday, May 9, 2010

Without pain

DSC09455

The phone rings and I glance around to look for it to silence it. It’s 8 and the first alarm is ringing.

Blinking I remembered the dream. I was angry and it wasn’t the usual angry I was annoyed.

Cause I lacked time.

But the dream was nice in it’s own way. I was hanging out with you again.

I hope I can come in July.

And we can meet again. Cause when this picture was taken I was having a reaction to my medication and I was actually in a lot of pain.

I really hope I can meet you this time. Without pain.

I miss you.

4 comments:

  1. oooo.
    you never told me anything?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kington why u so mysterious one haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah if she was anything I would mention her la. She's just a really good friend that I hung out with while battling fiercesome tb med side effects so I couldn't give an intelligent conversation for the whole month.

    ReplyDelete