Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Did you learn that in England?

Why yes I did, good sir.

The art of proper argument. The examination of facts, opinions, eyewitness accounts and the synthesis of a rational and reasoned argument without leaning on any fallacies.

So yes, I do have a bit of fang to me. Not exactly all rabbit herbivore here. No siree.

We’re talking proper gnawing her not rumination. I’ll bite back.

Which probably explains why I’m getting the cold shoulder so much from well……I’ll decline to mention but well there’s a blood bond to say the least.

Can’t really lean over me when I’ve studied how and what it takes the cut the supports out. Especially since I’m not really submissive to unreasonable demands.

So I kicked. With a fang and I didn’t chip the tooth either really.

Maybe the lass is too used to being agreed with all day long while I’ve been gone. But ah she’s as quiet as a clam now.

Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment