Sunday, August 1, 2010

Red * Black

She wants to touch you…?

She wants you to touch her.

Nay she had her chance.

But can’t you see it makes her sad?

I see your pain.

She’s alone in her world.

Yet so are you.

But I have endured.

……

…..

She deserves nothing I say surely. Because she doesn’t compare to History.

Be merciful. Do no harsh turns.

Harden the lines in your warding.

She deserves nothing.

She was…

Mean, manipulative and possibly malicious.

True dat.

But who are we to judge?

Certainly not God.

For all our powers held.

SHE DESERVES NOTHING

And I agree.

Yet everyone deserves love.

And we deserve nothing either.

But yet He gave it all for us. Before He even made us.

Be like Christ.

……

I choose to forgive.

But never forgive and forget.

I raise my bulwarks and parapets.

For I shall never do without my castle anymore.

And forever on my throne.

---------------------

And things disappear into the red and black.

The haze of rage.

|

|

|

|

If it we’re me I think I would’ve given in to her man. I’m impressed.

And yet I am ashamed cause it was anger that kept me pure.

Even God gets angry you know?

I think I’ve been angry far too long.

And in that case my purity and dedication to it should have sufficed.

………

No comments:

Post a Comment