Sunday, August 1, 2010

Spectre spectre

Take me apart,

So I can put the pieces back together,

Realinging my wards,

So that they aim higher,

Pointing to the firmament of heaven,

So that I may no longer slither on Earth.

The new environment,

was chosen,

Because I was sure I had long gotten,

over her,

Yet learning,

By experiencing,

My own inability to resume mastery,

Of all pertaining,

Within,

&

Oustide

*

I feel small and defeated,

This is not what he wanted.

Talking to him.

And hearing the Wise speak.

Remind me,

Why I chose this path.

please…

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The next fight,

Begins soon.

1 for my soul.

1 for my song.

1 for my magic.

1 for my inheritance.

Another for my destiny.

without ever taking a breather,

fighting the fight for my life,

and my faith to carry on.

And if I lose,

I promise to go into exile,

from the world I know,

to where my end will be.

quietly gone,

to where

they

need

me.

Alone in exile.

No comments:

Post a Comment