Thursday, January 27, 2011

Demon Hunter revisted

It’s pretty dark here. Huh? Where are we going?…I’m leading the way…

Who’s with me?

On the right? She’s kinda short…Name?…Where did I meet her?…In a carpeted cabin?…

Oh the feed is up. Right! Right! that picture…it’s from facebook… Tiffany Wong?…weird. Ok the car passed but I didn’t see anything but the headlights. I’m dreaming.

Crossing the road. Not many cars in this world at this time of the night.

Red table? plastic chairs. Oh open air asian cafe/eat out spot/hangout spot.

Where’s the food? I’m hungry. Oh she’s drumming her fingers on the table. Impatient women. Sigh terrible to date.

She’s got a pretty face let’s take another look we’ve got such liberties in a dream anyway.

…Glass window? Where am I?

HUH?

Dark…Linen tablecloth with lace trim. There’s tea. She’s still here…

She starts talking. A waiter passes by. Oh I’m in England.

“what do you think of…..?”

“what’s next?”

“are you infuriated?”

“such is the way the world we craft and live in is.”

Strange normally my dreams are quiet. No one else really talks. Why is it suddenly so sedentary? So calm. Yet the discussion here is quite high level. It’s all Analyst talk. She’s asking a load of questions. High level stuff from the deep dossiers. Secrets of societies. Why is it all here?

Have I been drugged?

Green ward…Still green. No I’m at home. I’m asleep in my own bed…

What’s my mental activity levels? Red ward?

Waking?

I’m working as if I’m awake but…She’s still here. Who is she? She can’t be Tiffany. I’ve only met her once.

She’s smiling. Oh man this is creepy. I can’t see her face? It’s just shadow now…

The tea is steaming though. Maybe my mind is this active cause it’s filling in details?

She speaks again…

“So you’re back finally huh?. Awake? Oh you know you’re dreaming now even.”

She’s just smiling and nodding…It’s not safe here. Something is wrong.

Gotta wake up.

I’m stuck?

She’s leaning in close. Lips to my ear?

“I’m just here to say. I’ll be coming to Leeds to visit and see how you’re getting on.”

“I’ll welcome you then. You are always free to visit me whenever.”

“I will be coming. Definitely.”

Eh? I’m awake now…I forgot to turn off the lights before I went to sleep again.

“Give a demon a pathway and it’ll walk right in.”

Shit.

It’s found a way into Leeds.

Can’t have power without using power eh? Fine. Never really expected much rest on the job anyway but so soon. I’m ready for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment