Friday, September 3, 2010

Bad Doctor Baddddd

You could have at least mentioned how much you bled me out bro.

Like seriously.

C’mon you’re mad expensive. And hey I bleed a lot I know that.

But you coulda mention I’ve lost quite the fascinating amount of blood. The kinda amount that you know you run the tap on for an hour and you go “oh gee thats a lot”

So now you’ve left me. Short on blood. Short on mouth chewing capabilities leaving me with most of my daily diet processed to the point it could fit through a really tiny straw.

I’ve lost more than I had hocking up great red gobs of lung. And wow gee golly does the world sure spin.

I’m stuck on gruel. And wow that really really cuts short the blood sugar levels man.

With any luck. I won’t pass out when I go bother people next week.

 

PS. I hate fish porridge too.

PSS. your stitches are coming undone. –_-

4 comments:

  1. i promise not to be such a lousy doctor. =D
    but you'll have to pay twice the amount you pay that sick doctor! =D
    deal?!?!/

    ReplyDelete
  2. good doctor, good friend, lousy price. =)
    that's the world, mate. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good friends give good prices =P

    ReplyDelete