Friday, October 15, 2010

Orb and Head of Adjudicators

Disgusting drink I’ve got here. It tastes minty and yet somehow blatantly similar to grass that it’s like chewing on a mint…pasture shall we say.

She’s got ice cream. Wacky. Just wacky.

So we chatter on for awhile about idle things. She doesn’t ask all the basic questions even though this is more or less like our second time meeting in actuality.

The first time was when I had only just signed the papers. She reaped the benefits without knowing it.

This is the second and she’s just happy she doesn’t have to use a can opener to get inside me.

We discuss random things and every now and then she’d put her hand on my forearm reassuringly.

Odd. But meh maybe she’s just friendly.

We talk a bit more and she mentions something funny.

She justifies it.

Wait a minute.

That pattern of speech!

I speak the style of old and she reciprocates. She has a Revealer’s Orb! She’s an adjudicator. Oh crap.

She knew! She knew all along. Oh crap. This means she’s higher up. Not good.

…….Dang she’s my warden. To make sure I don’t get too harsh using the Head on my end.

Ah so I guess they do want me to adjudicate for others as well. Tricky stuff. Alright since it’s the next job.

No comments:

Post a Comment