Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tricky Thread

 DSC_2630

Been changing a lot of guitar strings recently. Been changing a lot of things as well.

But what’s really scary is I can’t change this feeling. That something is going to happen. And I won’t have time to change it’s course but I’ll have to meet it head on and I’ll have to use my skills to fight it.

But I never like doing that.

I like having it like a slowly moving clay pigeon in the sky. I line it up. Draw a lead and fire my bullet so that the pigeon and my bullets line up at the right time.

But this one. I can’t tell what make of beast is it. It feels ominous.

I feel a little powerless to stop it.

And it scares me hard.DSC_2632What will it’s final shape look like?

Complex that’s for sure.

Convoluted multi-threaded, coiled, stiff, sharp.  DSC_2633

I hope I have the skills to tie it up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

No comments:

Post a Comment