Monday, October 4, 2010

Are you wet? Just a bit…

That’s a terrible din. Gosh it’s cold out. Maybe if I just curl up in my duvet a bit more…

Wait a sec.

What time is it?

Where’s that on button. Slide to unlock…Ok… It’s 10.10.

Ah 5 more minutes.

HOLD ON BACK UP BACK UP. URGH. I need to shower.

Sigh. Obliged to shower on first day social meeting with prospective employer. Sigh sigh.

--------
I need to shave. Sheesh haven’t had the time to do that recently. Don’t have the time now either.

I’m probably gonna be late today. And it’s my first day on this new commission. Sigh.

Gotta pick up the pace. Scrub faster. Wash faster. Yea yea. Ok good good.

---------

Hmm sports shoes? Nah today is time for some kevlar. Oh yea…

Tch lousy rain. Parka up? Nah. I’m late and I’ve locked the door there’s no point going back to get it.

----------

OMIGOSH IT’S POURING…Did my stomach just rumble? Shiet. Zomgzomgzomg first day! This can’t be good! Crappppp.

Ok ok gotta jog a bit…WHO AM I KIDDING I’VE ONLY GOT 10 MINS LEFT.

Shit just got seriously serious.

Ugh…Crap did the world just spin a bit there?…Still gotta run. Dang best not to overdo it. Crashing out on the first day would be embarrassing.

------------

Seriously british weather. reliably wet. ALL YEAR.

-------------

Left? NO NO NO right you idiot. In the direction of the hospital.

Freaking rain. I’m half wet now.

Wish I brought an umbrella from the tropical rainstorm back home.

Closer…5 mins.

--------------

I’ve got 3 mins to go…

Pick up the scent. I’m near enough. Let’s see scroll scroll…No no no not Vania’s perfume. Looking for the mountain woman’s scent.

Stupid rain. Too much of it going around can’t even smell nuts.

…Hey wait a sec! Issat her over there?!

………Breathe it in…

Nope.

Wrong legs anyway. Hers are in a different proportion.

okok turn left here.

Up up. Run boy run.

----------

Wooden doors. Right coordinates.

Shit is this place even open. Dang as if she would wait for me outside in this rain when I’m late.

Quick go in…

-------------

There she is. 3 green books. Alas she wasn’t expecting me. Oh well.

…..Is that incense? Hur weird.

Ah…gotta around that guy.

Excuse me. Yea point ok show him you wanna go in. okok

-------

Hey. Sorry.

It’s ok. Are you wet?

Hur…joker…

Just a bit. Not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment